As a learning community centred in Christ, we walk hand in hand with God on our journey in faith.
Here are some forthcoming events for your information:
1. On Monday 13th February we will be having an Own Clothes Day in support of the people in Turkey/Syria who are suffering from the disastrous earthquakes. Please donate whatever you can to this humanitarian appeal.
2. On Friday 17th February we are having a Wear the Spanish Colours Day in support of our learning of Modern Foreign Languages. Children should come to school wearing red and yellow (if possible). No donations to be made for this day.
3. On Friday 17th February we will break up for the spring half term at the usual time of 2pm. Children return to school on Monday 27th February.
4. On Thursday 2nd March we will be celebrating World Book Day. Please see the details below:
Please click the link below to find out what our wonderful plans are for World Book Day which takes place on Thursday 2nd March! Thank you.
5. Thursday 16th February @ 8:45-9:30am - KS2 Parents are invited to 'Supporting Your Child at Home with Speech, Language and Communication Needs.' Delivered by the school's Speech and Language Therapist.
Thank you for all your support,