Please scroll down and click on the different subject icons for tasks.
- All children are expected to read for at least 30 minutes every night. Please sign your child's diary to show you have listened to them read. Teachers will sign diaries on Monday and Fridays. Children also have access to a range of e-books on Oxford Owls, (scroll down and click on resources icon for the link).
- Homework will be set each Wednesday to be completed by the following Monday. Tasks will be set on the following platforms: Purple Mash, Spag.com, Maths.co.uk, Times Tables Rock Stars and Charanga. When completing work on Purple Mash please ensure your child clicks 'Hand In' so that their teacher can view their work.
- For links for these websites, please scroll down and click on the 'Resources' icon. All children have received their individual logins for these platforms.
- Where it is not possible for children to complete their homework online, paper homework will be distributed each Wednesday.
- All children will receive a copy of the spellings they need to practise at home for the week. Copies of the spellings can also be found in the English section of this page. Please support your child in learning these words.
- Spelling tests will now take place every Tuesday.
- Children are expected to be familiar with their 2x, 5x and 10x tables from year 2. Children will be expected to know their 3x, 4x and 8x tables by the end of year 3. Please support your child at home in learning these important number facts.
- Multiplication tests take place every week. Please encourage your child to use Times Tables Rock Stars to practise their times tables. Other multiplication and maths resources can be found in the 'Resources' section of this page.
- Teachers will be monitoring diaries and homework sites to see who has been reading each night and completing their homework.
- PE continues to take place every Thursday. Please bring your child to school wearing their PE kit. This must be a yellow t-shirt with a plain green, grey or black hoody/ sweatshirt and jogging bottoms and trainers.
Miss Carroll and Mr Hamilton
If you are isolating at home please follow the timetable above. It is really important to maintain a routine whilst at home too.