36.6 hours per week
Grade 3 TTO
Closing Date for applications 23/10/2019 at 12 noon.
We are seeking a highly organised, motivated and enthusiastic person to join our busy office team.. If you are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of our pupils, then this is a role for you.
The successful candidate will:-
• Demonstrate a good level of ICT skills
• Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard
• Be methodical, well organised, accurate and willing to learn new skills and work practices
• Manage time effectively
• Be willing to work within organisational procedures and processes
• Professionally communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
• Work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school
• Work as an effective member of a team
• Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role
• Have experience of CMIS/SIMS (Desirable not essential)
• Have previous experience of working within an administrative role in a school/office
Judged Outstanding in January 2016
Ofsted 2016: “The school is a warm, welcoming and inclusive place, where individuals, both staff and pupils are valued. The school lives out its mission statement of …’enabling pupils to become faithful, conscientious, contributing citizens of the future’.”
English Martyrs' Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this committment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their identity and Right to Work in the UK.
All applications must be submitted using the CES Application Form.
Strictly no CV's.