Our aim is to open up the clubs to as many children as possible. Therefore we ask parents/guardians to adhere to the following:
- Children must be collected promptly at 4.15 (Monday to Thursday) & 3pm Friday or they will lose their place in the club.
- In the event of any behaviour that does not meet our high standards, pupils will be given one warning - any further incidents will lead to your child not returning to club.
- Appropriate sports and footwear must be worn at clubs.
- Children may bring a drink.
- If children do not turn up to club (2 x sessions) they will lose their place unless it is a genuine medical reason as there are many children on waiting lists.
- Siblings, who are not in a club, MUST be collected at normal end of day time or your child will lose their place in club.